- On 23rd April 2017, Cleo Fychan of WDP Camden ran the London Marathon to raise money for the Recovery...
- 11 hours 32 min ago — New study finds if you are frequently struggling with sleeping, it could be a sign of #mentalhealth issues https://t.co/EIArLnId0x
- 1 day 8 hours ago — Doing exercise several times a week is the best way to keep the mind sharp if you're over 50, research suggests https://t.co/rMZTOxRsYH
- 2 days 12 hours ago — We are hiring a Graduate Project Support Assistant in Holborn https://t.co/rw6K9lhOoV #graduatejobs #charityjobs
- 3 days 10 hours ago — Mental health funding cut in five regions of the UK in spite of calls for increased funding https://t.co/HWsVoW7duo
Cleo Fychan runs London Marathon on behalf of Recovery London
Published on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:55
PHE Chief Executive visit to Brent on Monday 20th March
- Duncan Selbie, Chief Executive for Public Health England (PHE), Alison Keating, Head of Alcohol and...
Published on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 16:37
Chair of WDP Yasmin Batliwala comments in The Sun
- Following the release of new figures by NHS Direct indicating that increasing numbers of...
Published on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 - 12:16