- Following the lack of discussion of substance misuse in the Queen's Speech, our Chair, Yasmin...
- 1 day 17 hours ago — UK heart disease deaths have fallen by over 20% since the #smoking ban https://t.co/fRmhPkkUCG via @guardiannews
- 1 day 17 hours ago — “I’ve been in the drugs field a long time and I’ve never seen an initiative like the #capitalcard. It’s fantastic.” Ibrahim @HackneyCouncil
- 2 days 13 hours ago — RT @Y_Batliwala: The Queen's Speech missed out #substancemisuse - it is time to stop ignoring this issue. Read my thoughts in @FT https://t.co/kPJ6mfnCdY
- 5 days 12 hours ago — RT @Y_Batliwala: There is much more to do to reform our prisons into places of #rehabilitation. Read my thoughts in @HuffPostUK https://t.co/05jyDPG2HC
Chair of WDP Yasmin Batliwala comments in the Financial Times
Published on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 14:28
Chair of WDP Yasmin Batliwala writes in Huffington Post
- Following the open letter released by the Justice Secretary, David Lidington, regarding prison reform...
Published on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 15:11
- The enormous contribution our volunteers make is quantified through the below statistics from April...
Published on Friday, June 9, 2017 - 13:52