- WDP, along with 30 organisations across civil society, has put its name behind a new Alcohol Charter...
- 1 day 11 hours ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: "I found this @NandosUK trip very helpful for my recovery. It got me out of the house socialising with friends. I n… https://t.co/69B2cSuGFm
- 4 days 8 hours ago — RT @alcoholpolicyuk: Alcohol Charter calls for evidence based national strategy https://t.co/fggfEam0gD
- 4 days 11 hours ago — RT @LiverTrust: Thirty organisations, including the British Liver Trust, have put their names behind a new Alcohol Charter urging t… https://t.co/5mXcwaH5f4
- 4 days 12 hours ago — Alcohol-related #crime costs society £11billion a year. We urgently need a new #UKGOV #Alcohol Strategy to lead the… https://t.co/LN7wXnFchG
WDP calls on Government to aim high with a pioneering new alcohol strategy
Published on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:00
Capital Card wins big at Third Sector Awards
- WDP’s ground-breaking Capital Card® has won the Digital Innovation of the Year category at the Third...
Published on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 13:09
WDP to provide drug and alcohol service in Cheshire West & Chester
- We are delighted to announce that WDP has been successful in its bid to deliver a new drug and alcohol...
Published on Monday, September 3, 2018 - 00:00