- We are delighted to announce that WDP has been successful in its bid to deliver a new drug and alcohol...
- 1 day 2 hours ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: Only 2 days to go until the Third Sector Awards, where the #CapitalCard has been shortlisted for the Digital Innova… https://t.co/j77QP8DIg6
- 1 day 2 hours ago — RT @CI_NHS: The #BetterLives team has been out-and-about in Islington again! The team attended the Go Islington event on the we… https://t.co/Uza9nDx94f
- 1 day 20 hours ago — Come & be inspired at the art space above @CASSART Kingston at our Kingston Wellbeing Service's Recovery Art Exhibi… https://t.co/6pwppx1JEK
- 5 days 19 hours ago — RT @LabourHealth: .@JonAshworth describes visiting the Passmores House residential treatment centre in Harlow, run by @WDP_Charity. P… https://t.co/OO1mv4k4Il
WDP to provide drug and alcohol service in Cheshire West & Chester
Published on Monday, September 3, 2018 - 00:00
Bluebird becomes part of recovery story at WDP
- Leading drug and alcohol charity, WDP and Bluebird, a non-fiction imprint at Pan Macmillan, are...
Published on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 10:51
WDP’s Capital Card® is shortlisted by Charity Times Awards and Third Sector Awards
- We are extremely excited to announce that our innovative Capital Card® scheme has been shortlisted by...
Published on Thursday, August 2, 2018 - 13:01