- WDP is delighted to announce that Thomas Bailey, of Hackney Recovery Service, has been awarded a Civic...
- 3 days 13 hours ago — WDP are observing #internationaldayofremembrance today for those who lost their lives through alcohol and drugs #recovery
- 4 days 11 hours ago — Could drug-injecting centres really make Glasgow city safer? https://t.co/MhsWMiU3jA via @BBC #SubstanceAbuse
- 5 days 12 hours ago — Our service users have access to 24/7 confidential treatment and recovery support online with @Breaking_Free_ https://t.co/WmtA7LwndW
- 1 week 3 days ago — Statistics on drug use in schools revealed: https://t.co/7Oz5YzZjrC via @DailyMailUK
WDP's Thomas Bailey awarded a Civic Award for his work at Hackney Recovery Service
Published on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 - 17:30
Chair of WDP Yasmin Batliwala comments on recent legal high ban in The Guardian
- Speaking on the recent ban on legal highs, Chair of WDP Yasmin Batliwala said: “The legal high ban...
Published on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 10:21
WDP’s Laura Morton Published in the Journal of Addiction Research & Therapy
- This month’s Journal of Addiction Research and Therapy features a Case Report from WDP’s Laura Morton...
Published on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:07