- WDP believes in the importance of providing a clear pathway through recovery, including a strong...
- 23 hours 1 min ago — £1.4million pilot scheme launched providing schools with NHS support for pupils suffering #mentaldisorders https://t.co/MxriLRL0uh
- 23 hours 30 min ago — Olympic champion and Dame Kelly Holmes speaks out about struggle with depression, via @guardian #mentaldisorders https://t.co/yynZPltjbO
- 3 days 23 hours ago — Scientists find there is no magic pill to cure alcoholism, via @guardian #earlyintervention https://t.co/7b1gC3isz7
- 5 days 9 min ago — #Stoptober back e-cigs for the first time, via @BBCNews #quitsmoking https://t.co/srwqU4hkP7
The Importance of Aftercare and Reintegration
Published on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:37
Barnet Recovery Month Celebration Event
- Yesterday, WDP Barnet held their Recovery Month Celebration Event at the Dennis Scott Unit in Edgware...
Published on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 16:15
CHAIR OF WDP YASMIN BATLIWALA WRITES IN THE OBSERVER
- Our Chair, Yasmin Batliwala, comments in The Observer re the success of WDP's outreach work and...
Published on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 11:06