- On Wednesday 27 th September ARCH Criminal Justice Senior Practitioner Jaya Karira and Criminal...
- 53 min 58 sec ago — A new study says moderate drinking could harm children, via @guardian https://t.co/19rQRS7MEv
- 1 day 3 hours ago — RT @SocietyGuardian: STI self-testing in London isn’t about empowerment. It’s all about cuts | Nichi Hodgson https://t.co/Avj7ZheoGp
- 1 day 3 hours ago — Children with suicidal thoughts call helpline 62 times a day, via @thetimes https://t.co/QsFwTUwzuT
- 2 days 6 hours ago — Mental health failure in Scotland involving 10,000 children, via @thetimes https://t.co/VubHH65Rf4
Hillingdon Recovery Month Celebration Event
Published on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 14:47
Recovery Celebration in Harrow
- On the afternoon of Friday September 29th, at the recovery centre in Harrow we held a Recovery...
Published on Monday, October 2, 2017 - 09:51
The Importance of Aftercare and Reintegration
- WDP believes in the importance of providing a clear pathway through recovery, including a strong...
Published on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:37