Passmores House is a recovery community for men and women aged 18 years and above with drug or alcohol problems and all levels and types of dependency. Passmores House is registered by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to deliver our detoxification and residential rehabilitation programmes which help you return to a full and active lifestyle, free from dependency.
Recovery from addiction is possible and we structure our specialist care in a way that allows you take the lead in your recovery. Our care package is fully comprehensive, including detoxification, rehabilitation and reintegration.
Passmores House is nationally recognised as a leader and model treatment unit, and our residential rehabilitation retention rate is one of the highest in the UK at 85%. Our inpatient detoxification completion rates are also 90%.
We specialise in
- Inpatient detoxification off alcohol, opiates, stimulants and other substances
- We can manage very complex and complicated detoxifications
- 24/7 nursing care and access to a Consultant Addictions Psychiatrist
- Helping our residents understand why alcohol and/or drugs have become their coping strategy
- Providing a secure environment in which residents can reflect and change
- A comprehensive group and individual programme
- (Re)building and (re)connecting with family and friends that will support recovery
- Supporting access to housing and recovery support services in the community
- Enabling and supporting steps towards training, education and work that will ensure long-lasting change
- We are aware, supportive and friendly for LGBTQ communities, working in partnership with London Friend
Third Avenue, Harlow
Essex CM18 6YL
T: 01279 634 200
F: 01279 634 201