Passmores House is a recovery community for men and women aged 18 years and above with drug/alcohol problems and all levels/types of dependency. Passmores House is registered by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to deliver our detoxification and residential rehabilitation programmes which help you return to a full and active lifestyle, free from dependency.
Recovery from addiction is possible and we structure our specialist care in a way that allows you to take the lead in your recovery. Our care package is fully comprehensive, including detoxification, rehabilitation and reintegration.
Passmores House is nationally recognised as a leader and model treatment unit, and our residential rehabilitation retention rate is one of the highest in the UK (85%). Our inpatient detoxification completion rates are also 90%.
We specialise in
- Inpatient detoxification off alcohol, opiates, stimulants and other substances
- We can manage very complex and complicated detoxifications
- 24/7 nursing care and access to a Consultant Addictions Psychiatrist
- Helping our residents understand why alcohol and/or drugs have become their coping strategy
- Providing a secure environment in which residents can reflect and change
- A comprehensive group and individual programme
- (Re)building and (re)connecting with family and friends that will support recovery
- Supporting access to housing and recovery support services in the community
- Enabling and supporting steps towards training, education and work that will ensure long-lasting change
- We are aware, supportive and friendly for LGBTQ communities, working in partnership with London Friend
Third Avenue, Harlow
Essex CM18 6YL
T: 01279 634 200
M: 07918 747 281
F: 0333 344 5917