Who are we?
2. To produce new and exciting innovations which enhance WDP’s existing service delivery.
How do we achieve our aims?
- Developing links with local universities
- Facilitating access to our staff and service users for local universities conducting research
- Developing and conducting research projects in conjunction with local universities
- Designing, conducting and publishing in-house research projects
- Developing links with groups which have the power to influence government and inform policy
- Overseeing WDP’s Bright Ideas Scheme which encourages staff and volunteers to provide innovation and research suggestions which, if implemented/published, leads to a financial reward for the individual
- Establishing a feedback mechanism to ensure that all research findings and approved innovation suggestions are used to improve service delivery.
Current Research & Innovation Projects
Upcoming Research & Innovation Projects
Morton, L. (2016) A Case Report of a Concurrent Treatment of Cannabis and Tobacco Use within a Community Substance Misuse Service. Journal of Addiction, Research & Therapy, 7: 279.
Morton, L. & Nanda, M. Capital Card™ Reward Scheme. Earn, Spend, Live: The Future of Client Engagement. Poster presented at: Social Prescribing: from Rhetoric to Reality, Kings Fund Conference; 2017 May 18; London, UK.
If you are interested in collaborating or conducting research with us, please contact us by email at: IRU@wdp.org.uk.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak with us directly, you can contact Devon De Silva at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0777 972 0841.