Mental Health & Dual Diagnosis Nurse - Barnet
WDP delivers an integrated service providing both clinical and psychosocial interventions. We actively promote recovery and work with individuals, those affected by someone else’s substance misuse, and the local community to improve the health, wellbeing and functioning of Barnet residents.
In Barnet, WDP has two hubs where we deliver high quality services including specialist prescribing services, rapid access to treatment, and other health and wellbeing interventions to better equip individuals to improve their physical and mental health.
WDP is committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service. You will work closely with the WDP clinical team, local healthcare professionals and key stakeholders, to provide holistic care packages for service users throughout their recovery.
Successful applicants will have:
• Current RGN or RMN registration with valid NMC pin
• The legal right to work in the UK
• Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable.
In addition to the above we are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
- Entrepreneurial – you will be driven to facilitate WDP’s expansion and bring innovative ideas to help achieve this.
- In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
- Strong belief in Service Users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your written work
- Community focused – you will help design services that serve the whole community
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered the position.
*Recruitment & Retention Allowance is paid on a pro rata quarterly basis (June. September, December and March)
For further information regarding this vacancy please contact Bevan Kay – Service Manager via email Bevan.Kay@wdp.org.uk
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employer.