Performance Lead, Redbridge
Due to successful tendering WDP will deliver adult substance misuse services in the London Borough of Redbridge from April 2018.
WDP works innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery-focused interventions irrespective of circumstance.
We are now seeking to recruit dynamic and passionate Performance Lead to contribute to the ongoing success of the service in this vibrant Borough.
The Performance Lead will also be responsible for:
• Producing regular and ad-hoc data reports
• Ensuring the service has systems and processes in place to capture data effectively
• Line managing the service administrator/reception staff
• Ensuring local NDTMS, DIRDET and case management expertise within the service
• Provide analysis of wider health data
• Using and working with validation systems to ensure submission of data to PHE is accurate and timely
• Working with complex datasets
• Completing monthly contract monitoring reports for Commissioners
• The Excellent Microsoft Office experience.
• Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable.
• Legal right to work in the UK.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
1. Entrepreneurial – you will be driven to facilitate WDP’s expansion and bring innovative ideas to help achieve this.
2. In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
3. Strong belief in Service Users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your written work
4. Community focused – you will help design services that serve the whole community
WDP are committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy service contributing to the overall success of the Redbridge service.
For this role, you will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check
For further information regarding this vacancy please contact Alex Welsh Operations Manager via email Alexander.Welsh@wdp.org.uk
WDP is a recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employee.