Substance Misuse Nurse - Mitcham, Merton
WDP has been providing drug and alcohol services in the London Borough of Merton since April 2018. We work innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery focused interventions irrespective of circumstance.
We are now seeking to recruit a dynamic and passionate Nurse to contribute to the ongoing success of the service. This exciting role will offer the successful candidate the chance to make a lasting difference to the lives of our service users and be part of an integrated service delivery model within the borough.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable
- Managing a complex caseload
- Current RGN or RMN registration with valid NMC pin
- The legal right to work in the UK
WDP is committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service.
In addition to the above we are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
- Entrepreneurial – you will be driven and bring innovative ideas to help enhance service delivery.
- In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
- Strong belief in Service Users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your written work
- Community focused – you will help design services that serve the whole community
For further information regarding this vacancy please contact Mohammed Juned, Service Manager via email Mohammed.Juned@wdp.org.uk
*Recruitment & Retention Allowance is paid on a pro rata quarterly basis (June. September, December and March).
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employer.