- We welcome the Health and Social Care Committee’s latest report (First report of Session 2019-20,...
- 5 hours 29 min ago — What a brilliant day at our #WDP #CheshireWest and #Chester Away Day! Great to see our wonderful staff and volunte… https://t.co/jFJBFwIX17
- 1 day 3 hours ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: "The show was beautiful, brilliant & amazing. It's made me want to go to more groups to earn points." Amazing feed… https://t.co/7AzlIcRC6b
- 2 days 4 hours ago — Our #WDP #Harrow service had a brilliant time at the BOB (Build on Belief) Volunteer Awards at Kensington Town Hall… https://t.co/2skd0e1Bgs
- 3 days 54 min ago — To mark #WorldAIDSDay, #WDP #Havering is raising awareness around how to get tested & access #HIV treatment Nearly… https://t.co/Q1gLJI3Tu9
Our response to latest Health and Social Care Committee report
Published on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 08:25
Ring fencing and service provisions for complex service users
- We are one of more than 30 organisations that endorse the Alcohol Charter. Read our blog about why...
Published on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 09:14
Capital Card® is shortlisted in Guardian Public Service Awards 2019
- We are excited to announce that our innovative Capital Card® scheme has been shortlisted in the...
Published on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 09:56