- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP has renewed its partnership with City Lit, one of the country’s...
Coronavirus – keeping yourself and each other safe
If you have Coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back) or a new, continuous cough (this means you've started coughing repeatedly):
- Follow the NHS 111 advice and stay home
- Please don’t come into your local WDP service – instead call us to discuss how we can best support you while you are unwell
- Check out further advice on what to do from the NHS
- Please read our service user message about how we can support you, helpful online links and staying safe advice
- 2 days 11 hours ago — We'd like to say a huge thank you to @NexonGroup for donating PPE to our WDP services. Additional hand sanitisers… https://t.co/GVsNcqeQpB
- 2 days 11 hours ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: Hats ✅ Gloves ✅ Scarves ✅ Winter ready?✅ Cold weather clothing is now available to all service users with a Capita… https://t.co/acq5tgtFJS
- 1 week 1 day ago — Today, we launched our WDP ‘Lunch and Learn’ series! To mark #LGBThistorymonth, our first speaker Dr Rob Agnew gav… https://t.co/IeUlBCPeKR
- 1 week 3 days ago — We are thrilled to announce that our Capital Card has received a donation from @AmazonUK! The donation is from Ama… https://t.co/jZPh6b3coe
WDP and City Lit partner for a third time to provide learning opportunities to those in recovery
Published on Monday, September 7, 2020 - 09:10
Hermes extends partnership with WDP to deliver essential items
- We are delighted to announce that our partnership with Hermes, one of the UK's largest parcel delivery...
Published on Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 09:19
WDP contributes to CIPD research on managing drug and alcohol misuse at work
- We are proud to be a part of the latest published research and guide from the CIPD, the professional...
Published on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 09:37