- WDP is committed to supporting the people who use our services during these challenging times. We...
Coronavirus – keeping yourself and each other safe
If you have Coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back) or a new, continuous cough (this means you've started coughing repeatedly):
- Follow the NHS 111 advice and stay home
- Please don’t come into your local WDP service – instead call us to discuss how we can best support you while you are unwell
- Check out further advice on what to do from the NHS
- Please read our service user message about how we can support you, helpful online links and staying safe advice
- 5 days 23 hours ago — Our #Greenwich #drug & #alcohol service has opened today! We look forward to providing a high-quality #recovery &… https://t.co/z8G8DRaNyr
- 6 days 23 hours ago — #Coronavirus update for our service users We have plans in place to ensure that there is no interruption to your… https://t.co/TogmhmXn5K
- 1 week 1 day ago — Breaking Free Online is now free to access for all WDP service users during the #COVID19 pandemic. @Breaking_Free_… https://t.co/mA2se36A7i
- 1 week 1 day ago — During the #coronavirus outbreak, we encourage service users to stay in touch with those who support them in their… https://t.co/jvi2gR2lkc
Message to our service users about COVID-19
Published on Friday, March 20, 2020 - 17:09
WDP celebrates International Women’s Day 2020
- WDP celebrated International Women’s Day (8 March) to shine a spotlight on the accomplishments of the...
Published on Monday, March 16, 2020 - 12:42
WDP and Storyhouse announce brand new partnership
- WDP has joined forces with Storyhouse, an award-winning library, theatre, cinema, and cultural centre...
Published on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - 09:30