- We are excited to announce that our innovative Capital Card® scheme has been shortlisted in the...
- 4 days 12 hours ago — RT @WDP_IRU: Today is #WorldMentalHealthDay Here are some research projects & pilots we're currently involved in to improve me… https://t.co/gGV76HVHWS
- 4 days 17 hours ago — Today is #WorldMentalHealthDay Our services will be offering support to service users about their #mentalhealth, i… https://t.co/l65eIJUPYy
- 6 days 15 hours ago — This #BlackHistoryMonth, WDP services are celebrating the history & culture of black communities WDP #Havering sta… https://t.co/FY0uJp4DZF
- 1 week 17 hours ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: "Cricket has been a big part of my life but I was always the spectator. The @MiddlesexCB course changes that. Sunda… https://t.co/6i8hfJ0gNA
Capital Card® is shortlisted in Guardian Public Service Awards 2019
Published on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 09:56
WDP and tastecard add flavour to the lives of substance misuse service users
- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP is working with the UK’s largest discount diners’ club tastecard...
Published on Monday, September 30, 2019 - 09:55
WDP and Chester Football Club kick-off new partnership for substance misuse service users
- WDP and Chester Football Club are teaming up to give people who access substance misuse services the...
Published on Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:24