- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP has renewed its partnership with City Lit, one of the country’s...
Coronavirus – keeping yourself and each other safe
If you have Coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back) or a new, continuous cough (this means you've started coughing repeatedly):
- Follow the NHS 111 advice and stay home
- Please don’t come into your local WDP service – instead call us to discuss how we can best support you while you are unwell
- Check out further advice on what to do from the NHS
- Please read our service user message about how we can support you, helpful online links and staying safe advice
- 3 hours 11 min ago — RT @DDNMagazine: A fantastic opportunity @WDP_Charity has arisen for a #OutreachPractitioner to be based at services in #Ilford… https://t.co/QlLFp8IuVL
- 1 day 54 min ago — Today is #WorldAIDSDay. HIV diagnoses are falling in the UK, but we cannot be complacent. We must build on this pr… https://t.co/6OvJ1jCj6F
- 1 day 3 hours ago — RT @DDNMagazine: A fantastic opportunity @WDP_Charity has arisen for a #ApprenticeRecoveryPractitioner to be based at services in… https://t.co/wRbTai8otg
- 5 days 2 hours ago — Since the outbreak of #COVID19, there has been a spike in reports of violence against women. If you are experienci… https://t.co/kJX34grGQE
WDP and City Lit partner for a third time to provide learning opportunities to those in recovery
Published on Monday, September 7, 2020 - 09:10
Hermes extends partnership with WDP to deliver essential items
- We are delighted to announce that our partnership with Hermes, one of the UK's largest parcel delivery...
Published on Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 09:19
WDP contributes to CIPD research on managing drug and alcohol misuse at work
- We are proud to be a part of the latest published research and guide from the CIPD, the professional...
Published on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 09:37