- We welcome the Health and Social Care Committee’s latest report (First report of Session 2019-20,...
- 2 days 19 hours ago — We're very pleased to announce we've been nominated for the @perkbox #WorkplaceCultureAwards! We received the nom… https://t.co/TantqYbjtg
- 6 days 17 hours ago — Our #Harrow team are hosting an #AlcoholAwarenessWeek event today at their service! Service users have learnt all… https://t.co/ijTVaoHERt
- 6 days 20 hours ago — RT @BartsHospital: In support of #AlcoholAwarenessWeek, @WDP_Charity is running a stall in the atrium from 1-2pm today. Stop by for… https://t.co/fOvzHdiwbC
- 1 week 1 day ago — RT @WDP_SquareMile: @WDP_SquareMile staff are hard at work spreading the word about #AlcoholAwarenessWeek today to @cityoflondon staff… https://t.co/C5J6HTl7k6
Our response to latest Health and Social Care Committee report
Published on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 08:25
Ring fencing and service provisions for complex service users
- We are one of more than 30 organisations that endorse the Alcohol Charter. Read our blog about why...
Published on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 09:14
Capital Card® is shortlisted in Guardian Public Service Awards 2019
- We are excited to announce that our innovative Capital Card® scheme has been shortlisted in the...
Published on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 09:56