- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP has renewed its partnership with City Lit, one of the country’s...
Coronavirus – keeping yourself and each other safe
If you have Coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back) or a new, continuous cough (this means you've started coughing repeatedly):
- Follow the NHS 111 advice and stay home
- Please don’t come into your local WDP service – instead call us to discuss how we can best support you while you are unwell
- Check out further advice on what to do from the NHS
- Please read our service user message about how we can support you, helpful online links and staying safe advice
- 2 weeks 1 hour ago — @AlexFraserCanna The information used in this alert was sourced from GP Notebook by WDP's medical professionals. Th… https://t.co/LhnG779nk6
- 2 weeks 1 hour ago — @CLEARUK The information used in this alert was sourced from GP Notebook by WDP's medical professionals. The purpos… https://t.co/WczeQtcZbY
- 2 weeks 2 days ago — There are free helplines available if you are feel like you are struggling. You are not alone #WorldMentalHealthDay… https://t.co/E1OUT2OBCn
- 2 weeks 2 days ago — When we spend our time focusing on other people’s mental health, we sometimes forget to consider our own.… https://t.co/8YX5qLqieX
WDP and City Lit partner for a third time to provide learning opportunities to those in recovery
Published on Monday, September 7, 2020 - 09:10
Hermes extends partnership with WDP to deliver essential items
- We are delighted to announce that our partnership with Hermes, one of the UK's largest parcel delivery...
Published on Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 09:19
WDP contributes to CIPD research on managing drug and alcohol misuse at work
- We are proud to be a part of the latest published research and guide from the CIPD, the professional...
Published on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 09:37