- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP has renewed its partnership with City Lit, one of the country’s...
Coronavirus – keeping yourself and each other safe
If you have Coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back) or a new, continuous cough (this means you've started coughing repeatedly):
- Follow the NHS 111 advice and stay home
- Please don’t come into your local WDP service – instead call us to discuss how we can best support you while you are unwell
- Check out further advice on what to do from the NHS
- Please read our service user message about how we can support you, helpful online links and staying safe advice
- 3 days 21 min ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: We're super excited to be part of this project by rewarding Capital Card points to service users engaging in Hep C… https://t.co/mbWfxPIwzh
- 3 days 27 min ago — RT @WDP_IRU: Staff at WDP will be attending the CBC Online Conference today! WDP are delighted to present the results of our a… https://t.co/2Q6mReBaAM
- 3 days 1 hour ago — Really excited that our Beating Hep C project has officially launched this week! Working with @GileadSciences WDP… https://t.co/h0gCue9LpE
- 4 days 1 hour ago — A generous gesture to brighten up your day... Our team at Passmores House received a gift hamper and card from a… https://t.co/lq7TFnBd8V
WDP and City Lit partner for a third time to provide learning opportunities to those in recovery
Published on Monday, September 7, 2020 - 09:10
Hermes extends partnership with WDP to deliver essential items
- We are delighted to announce that our partnership with Hermes, one of the UK's largest parcel delivery...
Published on Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 09:19
WDP contributes to CIPD research on managing drug and alcohol misuse at work
- We are proud to be a part of the latest published research and guide from the CIPD, the professional...
Published on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 09:37