- We are pleased to announce that Anna Whitton has started today (1 July) as WDP’s new Chief...
Coronavirus – keeping yourself and each other safe
If you have Coronavirus symptoms, such as a high temperature (you feel hot to touch on your chest or back) or a new, continuous cough (this means you've started coughing repeatedly):
- Follow the NHS 111 advice and stay home
- Please don’t come into your local WDP service – instead call us to discuss how we can best support you while you are unwell
- Check out further advice on what to do from the NHS
- Please read our service user message about how we can support you, helpful online links and staying safe advice
- 3 days 18 hours ago — RT @MaxGriffiths19: Really excited to have been nominated for another award. The hard work that the @WDP_CapitalCard and the whole of… https://t.co/X8OsJ6k0mD
- 3 days 22 hours ago — We're delighted to announce WDP’s Capital Card has been nominated for a UK tech award!🏆 Our digital innovation… https://t.co/dLAnCJIIWw
- 4 days 22 hours ago — At the moment, it can be hard to know what to do if you're feeling unwell. It's very important however that you ge… https://t.co/I8O3PnDPNY
- 5 days 20 hours ago — Please RT to share with the local Merton community😀 @Merton_Council @HealthyMerton @SPrescribing @MertonMutualAid… https://t.co/TRp3NkZLRA
New Chief Executive starts at WDP
Published on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 - 12:12
WDP and Booker Wholesale team up to help Capital Card® users during COVID-19 pandemic
- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP has teamed up with Booker Wholesale, the UK’s leading food and...
Published on Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 09:11
WDP and Hermes deliver essential items to Capital Card® users during COVID-19 pandemic
- Leading drug and alcohol charity WDP has partnered with Hermes, one of the UK's largest parcel...
Published on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 08:56