WDP is committed to supporting the people who use our services during these challenging times.
We would like to offer reassurance that our services are working tirelessly to find creative solutions to continue to offer you treatment and care.
In an ever-changing situation, we want to make sure we continue to talk with you and work with you even if coming into services isn’t possible for you.
- 1-2-1 sessions - these can be done via phone call or Skype/Zoom (where possible)
- Group work - teleconferencing/Zoom (where possible)
- By providing your OST prescription
- Breaking Free Online: online recovery treatment programme - contact your service to get signed up
- SMART Recovery online meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous online meetings
Please keep in touch!
If you have coronavirus symptoms
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Anosmia - this means the loss of or a change in your normal sense of smell. It can also affect your sense of taste as the two are closely linked.
Keeping yourself safe
- Avoid sharing joints, pipes, straws, etc
- Avoid sharing / passing your stash bags
- Avoid touching your face / eyes with your hands when smoking / snorting
- Wash using / preparation surfaces
- Avoid parties / big sessions if you feel unwell (cough / fever)
Stay safe people!