Free and confidential help for young people in Cheshire West and Chester

At New Beginnings, we support young people (up to 18) who want help with their drug and/or alcohol use.

If you or the young person you’re worried about lives or goes to school/college in Cheshire West and Chester, get in touch for support and advice from one of our team.

Any professional can also make a referral on a young person's behalf using our Young People's Referral Form.

For more information, visit our young people's service website.

View our service leaflet to see the full list of support available


Contact us

Tel: 0300 303 4550

Email: [email protected]

Address: The Old Council House, Church Road, Northwich, CW9 5PD

Service provided by: