WDP Havering is an integrated service delivered by WDP.
We offer a free and confidential support service for individuals and their families affected by drug and alcohol problems. We operate from our base on Romford High Street, as well as across other locations in Havering.
Our specialist teams include substance misuse workers, doctors, nurses as well as volunteers and peer mentors. Together we offer a high quality and professional service that supports individuals and their families who wish to receive advice, assessment and treatment for their drug and/or alcohol problems.
How to access our service
Our service is free and open to anyone living in Havering aged 18 or over.
You can come in person or contact us by phone. Any professional like a housing support worker, social worker or nurse can also make the referral on your behalf. You will then be able to talk to one of our duty team practitioners who will help you decide which service best meets your needs.
Once your needs have been assessed, our team will work with you to create a care plan. We will regularly review and adjust your recovery care plan to make sure you always receive the appropriate support at the right time.
We also offer services to your family and loved ones so they can receive support and advice on how best to support you during your recovery.
What we offer
Our service on Romford High Street offers:
- Information, advice, support, assessment and drop-in (to make an appointment)
- One-to-one key working
- Needle exchange and harm reduction services
- Substitute prescribing
- Specialist services for alcohol and cocaine users
- Group work programme
- Access to detox and rehab
- Debt and housing advice
- Specialist women’s services
- Health assessments and blood-borne virus screening and vaccination
We also offer:
- Counselling and group work
- Self-help and mutual aid groups
- Aftercare services including skills coaching
- Complementary therapies
- A health and wellbeing service for people who use substances at lower levels, including alcohol, club drugs, cannabis and cocaine
- Education, training and employment (ETE) support
- Family and carers’ support and advice
Monday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday: 10am - 8:30pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 8:30pm
Friday: 12pm - 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
For more information, contact us:
WDP Havering, Ballard Chambers, 26 High Street, Romford RM1 1HR
*Please be advised that this email address should not be used to send confidential information. Contact your local service to find out how to make a referral
Tel: 01708 747 614 | Fax: 01708 745 395 | Out-of-hours (freephone): 0808 168 1116