Due to the coronavirus outbreak and the ‘social distancing’ guidance issued by the government, we have needed to reduce and adapt the usual face-to-face support that we provide so we can keep our service users and staff safe.
We will continue to talk with you and help you even if coming into our service isn’t possible.
To check what support is currently available and if there are any changes to our opening times, please contact us on the details below and we’ll do our best to make sure you still get the help you need.
R3 is a fully integrated, recovery-focused service delivered by WDP.
We offer a free and confidential support service for individuals and their families affected by drug and alcohol problems.
The specialist team includes substance misuse workers, doctors, nurses as well as volunteers and peer mentors. Together we offer a high quality and professional service that supports individuals and their families who wish to receive advice, assessment and treatment for their drug and/or alcohol problems.
How to access our services
The adult service is free and open to all Redbridge residents aged 18 or over, as well as their families and carers. Any professional, such as housing support worker, social worker or nurse, can make the referral on your behalf.
You can also visit our service in person or contact us by phone. You will be able to talk to one of our duty team who will help you decide which service best meets your needs. Our team will then work with you to create a care plan which will be reviewed regularly.
For more information about our Fusion Young People's service, please contact 020 8708 7801 / email@example.com.
What we offer
- Information, advice, support and assessment
- One-to-one key working
- Group work and day programme
- Needle exchange and harm reduction services
- Substitute prescribing
- Specialist services for alcohol and cocaine users
- Access to in-patient detox and residential rehab
- Health assessments and blood-borne virus screening & vaccination
- Self-help and mutual aid groups
- A health and wellbeing service for people who use substances at lower levels, including alcohol, club drugs, cannabis and cocaine
- Access to Work Redbridge
- Family and carers’ support and advice
- Support for individuals in the criminal justice system
Monday: 10am - 3pm
Tuesday: 10am - 3pm
For more information, contact us:
3rd Floor, Ilford Chambers, 11 Chapel Road, Ilford IG1 2DR
Tel: 0300 303 4612
Fax: 0333 344 5915
Secure email: firstname.lastname@example.org