Clinical Pathways Manager, Barnet– New job opportunity
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop or apply your clinical expertise to your next role?
Barnet Recovery Centre is a fully integrated, recovery-focused community substance misuse treatment service run by WDP, in partnership with AIR Sports Network. It offers a broad range of specialist drug and alcohol treatment services to the adult residents of Barnet, as well as advice and support for their families and carers. WDP has two service hubs in Barnet which deliver high-quality care including specialist prescribing services, rapid access to treatment, and other health and wellbeing interventions to better equip individuals to improve their physical and mental health.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Pathways Manager at our Barnet service. This position requires an NMP and nurse with appropriate and valid registration with the NMC and experience of working with individuals who use alcohol/substances.
You will manage and provide supervision to the service’s nursing staff and work alongside the service’s prescribers to provide a clinically safe, sound, and recovery-focused service to our service users including those within the service’s GP Shared Care provision. We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate person to fill this position; key requirements of candidates are:
- To be able to communicate complex clinical information both verbally and in writing with a range of key stakeholders including commissioners and service users
- To be able to develop robust pathways for individuals misusing substances
- To be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team under a matrix model of management.
- Permanent role
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary band of £45,455 to £57,208 per annum (including all allowances)*
*Recruitment and Retention Allowance is paid on a pro-rata quarterly basis
Working across the London Borough of Barnet including the two service hubs in Edgware and Finchley, you will be expected to travel between both sites during the working week, as well as attend organisational meetings at Head Office in central London.
Why should you apply?
- To be the responsible person for the development of clinical pathways of a large integrated drug and alcohol addiction service.
- To work to reduce health inequalities across the London Borough of Barnet and increase immunisations for BBVs and care pathways.
- To support the ongoing development of one of WDP’s flagship services.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Alex Welsh, Operations Manager on 07918 747 287 or Alexander.Welsh@wdp.org.uk.
To apply, please read the job description, complete the application form and send to WDP.Recruitment@wdp.org.uk.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 28 July 2019 at 00:00 midnight.
WDP and our values
WDP is an innovative behaviour-change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
- In partnership
- Strong belief in service users
- Community focused
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.