Data & Performance Lead- Redbridge
Are you looking for the opportunity to move into a dedicated data coordinator role?
R3, our Redbridge service, is an established integrated community service that is well performing and highly functioning. The service consists of a variety of clinical and non-clinical roles and is CQC registered to provide a range of clinical interventions including BBV and health interventions, OST and community detox, as well as robust family and carers and service user involvement provision.
This is a vital role within the R3 service that will be critical in evidencing the outcomes and performance of the service and thus shaping its future delivery to our service users. The post holder will hold responsibility for overseeing the efficient collection, inputting and recording of all data across the service, including the preparation and analysis of statistical data and reports. We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate person to fill this position.
Key requirements are:
- Strong ability to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing with a range of key stakeholders including commissioners and service users
- Excellent Excel abilities
- An understanding of performance management approaches
- A comprehensive understanding of substance misuse data sets or willingness to learn.
WDP is happy to consider job shares.
- Salary band of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Permanent role
- 37.5 hours per week
You will be based in Ilford, at our Redbridge service, however you will be required to attend organisational meetings at Head Office in central London on occasion.
Why should you apply?
- To obtain development and lead the performance development of a large integrated substance misuse service in London
- To be the responsible person within the service for the presentation of the service’s nationally-published data
- To support the ongoing development of one of WDP’s flagship services.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Paul Mubu, Operations Manager on 07918 626 490 or Paul.Mubu@wdp.org.uk.
To apply, please read the job description and send your CV and a covering letter to WDP.Recruitment@wdp.org.uk.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15 September 2019 at 00:00 midnight.
WDP and our values
WDP is an innovative behaviour-change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
- In partnership
- Strong belief in service users
- Community focused
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.