Graduate Health Trainer, Barnet
Would you like to develop and deliver key health messages to service users and community stakeholders?
Barnet Recovery Centre is a fully integrated, recovery-focused community substance misuse treatment service run by WDP, in partnership with AIR Sports Network. It offers a broad range of specialist drug and alcohol treatment services to the adult residents of Barnet, as well as advice and support for their families and carers.
- Develop comprehensive health and wellbeing materials to promote key health messages
- Facilitate or co-facilitate Barnet’s induction group for service users entering treatment
- Complete wellbeing-related training, and borough specific presentations, to stakeholders in the community
- Deliver training and updates to staff meetings regarding good practice in health promotion.
- Salary band of £20,572.20 per annum
- Permanent contract
- 37.5 hours per week
The post holder will be line-managed from the Finchley service hub, but there will be flexibility in terms of location as the role will need to travel across the borough of Barnet.
Why should you apply?
- A new challenge
- Focussed development on key health messages
- Flexibility in location
For an informal chat about the role, contact Patricia Ballard, Criminal Justice Team Leader on 0300 303 2866 (option 2) or Patricia.email@example.com.
To apply, please read the job description, complete the application form and send to WDP.Recruitment@wdp.org.uk.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 7 August 2019 at 00:00 midnight.
WDP and our values
WDP is an innovative behaviour-change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
- In partnership
- Strong belief in service users
- Community focused
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.