Recovery Service Manager, Islington
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your leadership and management expertise?
Working in partnership with Camden & Islington NHS Foundation Trust, WDP is subcontracted to deliver recovery-based services across the London Borough of Islington.
Better Lives Islington delivers high quality services including specialist prescribing services, rapid access to treatment, and other health and wellbeing interventions to better equip individuals to improve their physical and mental health.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recovery Service Manager. The successful candidate will manage a team of recovery practitioners, criminal justice workers, team managers and admin. The recovery service manager will also be responsible for managing the recovery service that includes counselling services, ETE and peer mentors.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate person to fill this position; key requirements of candidates are:
- Strong ability to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing with a range of key stakeholders including commissioners and service users
- Experience of partnership working
- Ability to develop a recovery focused service
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system
- Salary band of £36,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Permanent contract
- 37.5 hours per week
The Better Lives service has three sites in Islington: King Henry’s Walk, Gray’s Inn Road and Seven Sisters Road. There is an expectation for the successful candidate to be able to work across these sites if required.
Why should you apply?
- To bring your ideas and creativity into a new and developing service
- To work for an innovative and rewarding organisation
- To be the responsible person for the development of a well-functioning integrated drug and alcohol addictions service.
For an informal chat about the role, contact Liz Campbell, Operations Manager on 07412815689 or Elizabeth.email@example.com.
To apply, please read the job description, complete the application form and send to WDP.Recruitment@wdp.org.uk.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 29 September 2019 at 00:00 midnight
WDP and our values
WDP is an innovative behaviour-change charity. We facilitate long-lasting transformation in people’s lives to improve health, wellbeing and social integration. We work across the fields of substance misuse, young person’s support, employability, sexual health and inpatient services.
All staff are required to work to WDP’s four values:
- In partnership
- Strong belief in service users
- Community focused
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.